A lot of blues in this - clear skies and the beach. Just couldn't get over how blue everything was.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello,Michelle.My respect to you.I come to pay a visit to you only and I saw your photo in here was very gorgeous and I was very enjoy it so much.Meanwhile I was so surprise that you have DeviantArt I never expected as well Desiree your sister.But I don't understand why don't you put some of your photo there?So now I want to try to persuade you to return to DeviantArt Desiree and I will be glad to see you back.As for me if I won here to see come back to DeviantArt.Then,I will tell the god "Today I did a good deed."
1 comment:
Hello,Michelle.My respect to you.I come to pay a visit to you only and I saw your photo in here was very gorgeous and I was very enjoy it so much.Meanwhile I was so surprise that you have DeviantArt I never expected as well Desiree your sister.But I don't understand why don't you put some of your photo there?So now I want to try to persuade you to return to DeviantArt Desiree and I will be glad to see you back.As for me if I won here to see come back to DeviantArt.Then,I will tell the god "Today I did a good deed."
Post a Comment